You should avoid going upside down if:
- You have high blood pressure, a recent surgery, or seizures.
- Do not use prior to 20-24 weeks.
- Glaucoma or recent eye surgery (6 months).
- Cardiac issues, aneurysm, or heartburn or if you have recently eaten.
- Recent head, shoulder, or back injury or other health risks.
What’s the benefit?
It appears to be an elastic stretch of the uterine ligaments to untwist any potential restrictions near the cervix. If not contraindicated, doing an inversion daily may be helpful.